Cost: 150.00 euro for 1 to 2 people
When: Saturday 11th February 2017
Meeting time: to be agreed at 9:00 a.m. or 10:00 a.m.
Meeting place: to be agreed
Duration: about 4 hours
If you are in Milan, don’t miss the chance to visit the main sights of the town. This tour is ideal for you! As it will allow you to better understand Milan and catch some of its history, legends and traditions. During this tour you are going to visit the most rappresentative monuments of Milan:
– “Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci and the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
– Courtyards of Sforza’s Castle
– Duomo, the iconic Catheadral of Milan
– Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the glamourous shopping arcade of the XIX century
– La Scala Opera House, one of the most ancient and prestigious temples of the music
This private exclusive tour is meant for 1 to 2 people.
It is available in English, French and Italian language.
What is included:
- Professional service by a regular licensed tour guide
- 3 hours walking tour
- Tickets of the “Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci, any other tickets are not included.
What is not included:
- Any entrance ticket, except tickets for the “Last Supper” which are included
- Driver with private car rental
- Any lunch or dinner or snack
This is a walking tour, anyway under request a private car with a driver may be provided, as an extra service.
For information and/or booking please contact Paola Raverdino mobile +39 347 1502956 or e-mail: email@example.com