Let’s explore Milan together!
The Duomo is one of the most impressive catheadral in the world. To experience the Duomo at its most majestic you must ascend to the top roof terrace, where you will be surrounded by an outburst of pinnacles, turrets and marble statuary and, naturally, the city’s famed golden “Madonnina”. You can’t help taking a photo from there!
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II is an extraordinary feat of architecture, an emblem of Milanese identity featuring a meld of beauty, art and luxury under an amazing glass roof.
Lose yourselves in the magic of La Scala Opera House while admiring its magnificent auditorium, its priceless crystal chandelier and its orchestra pit from a box. Inside you can also visit its museum hosting a rich collection of operatic and theatrical memorabilia.
Sforza Castle sits in all of its glory in the square with its “Filarete’s Tour” and a number of majestic circular keep-towers.
– La Scala Opera House square
– Duomo, the catheadral
– Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the arcade
– Courtyards of Sforza’s Castle
The order of the itinarary may be different in order to cope with the opening times.
The tour is meant to be a walking tour. The city center of Milan is rather small and mainly pedestrian. In any case, whenever you might feel tired, you can use taxi or public means of transportation.
In case you feel you need to have a car during the tour, I can provide a car and licenced driver.
Itinerary may be flexible if you like, please contact me if you have any special request.
To be agreed.
Usually if you arrive by bus the meeting place might be at the Sforza’s Castle but if you feel you are more confortable we can meet at the Duomo.
I can also meet you at the airport with an extra charge. Transfer to and from airport can be provided by private car or bus and licensed driver.
3 hours but if you want to visit the Duomo inside you need a 4 hours
3.00 euro ticket just inside the Duomo
17.00 euro Duomo Pass A (inside+top roof terrace)
If you want to visit the Duomo inside, for groups or more then 5 people renting of radioguides and earsets is compulsory and this costs 2.50 euro per person. (For large groups the cost of radioguides might be reduced).
Guests can decide to visit only the sites of their interest.
What you need during the tour
– Confortable shoes
– Dress code for visiting the Duomo and religious places requires you are conveniently dressed (no sleveless T-shirts or dresses, skirts or troussers long until the knee), it’s advisable to bring with you a scarf to cover you in case of need.
– For visiting the Duomo please take care you don’t have forbidden objects such as cans (water is admitted), ceramics, knives, bottles of perfumes, tripod for photography, luggage… (you can read a complete list of the not admitted items on the official website of the catheadral)
– It’s advisable to have small bags or backpacks.
“Milan is a true metropolis: strong and fearless but welcoming, too. Little by little, I came to realize that I could become someone here”Giorgio Armani
Please write to me if you want to customize your tour or you have some requests.
Write to me to check availability and book the tour
ph. +39 3471502956